(College Examinations Code: PQ)
The Examination Branch at Anurag College of Engineering functions for the purpose of conducting examinations for B.Tech / M.Tech / MBA / Diploma Courses. Evaluation of answer scripts and declaration of results is done by the JNT University, Hyderabad for B.Tech / M.Tech / MBA Courses and by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh for Diploma Courses.
There is a sufficient number of supporting staff to look after the effective functioning and work routine of the Examination Branch. The Branch is well-maintained and well-established in terms of infrastructure, computing and printing facilities. The Examination Branch has two sections namely the Confidential Section, UG/PG and Diploma Section. The activities carried out under these sections are:
- * Paper Setting and Moderation.
- Proof Reading.
- Packing & dispatch of Question Papers to the Examination Centre.
UG/ PG & Diploma Section:
- Issue of Notifications as per the Almanac.
- Scrutiny of Examination Application Forms.
- Issue of Hall Tickets.
- Preparation of Examination Time Tables.
- Publication and Display of Results.
- Verification and Issue of Memorandum of Marks.
- Issue of Provisional Certificates, Consolidated Memorandum of Marks, Migration & Rank Certificates to the eligible candidates.
- Issue of Transcripts after due verification
- Conducting Annual Awards function and awarding of Gold Medals, Cash awards and Rank Certificates to the eligible candidates every year.