****Scholarship Notice -2015****
Scholarships Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MBA/ Diploma Courses
Students Eligible :
- Students who belong to the categories of SC,ST whose annual parental income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below and BC,EBC,Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs. One lakh or below.
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
Students not Eligible :
- Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC and DW (Disabled).
- SC,ST Students whose annual parental income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs and BC, EBC, Disabled Students whose parental income is more than Rupees One lakh.
- All Students pursuing the part time courses, online courses.
- Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
- Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses.
Stipends for M. Tech. Courses:
No Stipend / Scholarship will be paid by the College. However if the Govt. of India / AICTE sanctions any Stipend / Scholarship the same will be paid to the respective eligible GATE Qualified Candidates. When AICTE / Govt. of India sanctioned scholarships are less than the no. of Non Sponsored GATE qualified candidates, the scholarship will be distributed based on the merit in GATE.
Sponsored Candidates will not be eligible to receive stipend / Scholarship, even if they are admitted based on GATE Score.
|For more details contact scholarships In charge|
|Mr. Mahesh||9866 302 414|
For downloads and details of scholarships: http://epass.cgg.gov.in/