- Where is Anurag College of Engineering Located?
- I have got 25000 EAMCET Rank, will I get a seat in ECE?
- What facilities does the Library have?
- When can we visit the college?
- Do you conduct Technical Fests?
- In what way, your College is different?
- Is your college autonomous?
- Do you offer M.Tech in Power Electronics?
- What courses do you offer in the Department of Mechanical Engineering?
- Do you have canteen facility?
- Do you have hostel facility?
- Do you have good transportation facility?
Ans: Anurag College of Engineering is located in calm, serene and scenic location of Aushapur Village, near Ghatkesar, 20 kms from Uppal X Roads.
Ans: Yes, you can even get a seat in CSE.
Ans: Library is fully equipped with text books, reference books, magazines, journals etc., including a Digital Library with wi-fi access. It also provides Book bank facility.
Ans: From Morning 9:30 AM to Evening 5:00 PM you can visit the college.
Ans: Yes we do. Every academic year we conduct a National Level Technical Fest named, “Texzellenz”.
Ans: Apart from excellence in academics achieved by well-qualified and experienced faculty, the college regularly conducts events like national and international workshops, seminars, industrial visits, sports week, poster presentations, technical fests, annual day, cultural day, engineers day, mathematics day, kite festival, food festival etc., and gives lot of exposure to technical students in improving their skills and calibre.
Ans: No. It is affiliated to J N T U Hyderabad approved by A I C T E, New Delhi.
Ans: Yes we do. Department of EEE offers M.Tech in Power Electronics and Electrical Drives.
Ans: We offer B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Ans: Yes. We have an ambient canteen.
Ans: No. But there are some private hostels around the college.
Ans: Yes we have adequate number of buses operating from every nook and corner of Hyderabad City which makes the transportation well connected.